Dec 16, 2010

N' Shukugawa Boys

 A side project from the King Brother's members Maya and Shinnosuke, plus a punky, smoking hot Linda. Every band should have a Linda I think, it make so much difference. She makes me think of Jack White playing the drums while possessing Meg's body. Somewhere in their sloppily google-translated website mentioned that she is a model. I don't have no argument about that. And in an amateur videos of their gig in London's Catch, Maya announce that he work as a house cleaner(windows beatiful thankyou! Floor beatiful Thankyou!) A very fitting job for a rocker I must say, must have soak up lots of blues there.


It is an indie minimalist guitar-drum-vocal combo, with lo-fi style much similar to early King Brother's(minus the blues). The boys getup a bit strange though, with Maya and his blue panda eyes and Shinnosuke's suggesting that somehow Jimi Hendrix's DNA managed to trickle down to him, but only the fashion sense I must say.




No comments: