Jan 17, 2010

Junk Fact


Personal useless record no. xxxx

Finish reading the whole manga Freesia by Jiro Matsumoto, chapter 1-80 in one sitting. Started reading somewhere between 4-5 pm, ended 6 am the day after so its straight 9 to 10 hours give or take.

I don't know what happened, I just lost the sense of time..my whole brain functions seem focused on one thing. My imagination was forcefully sucked and left adrift in the merciless world of Freesia. Its like being in a great nightmare. And after a first hour or so, I learned the most important rule to survive in this world-never get your hope up for anything. This manga will kill any of your expectations and spit on all boundaries of normal, casual manga.

Super not recommended for Naruto/Bleach worshipers. You're gonna cry for your momma, I swear.

No comments: